To create a mailbox:
- Go to Domains > domain name > Create Mail Account.
- The domain name is shown to the right of @ sign, so you only need to specify the desired name for the mailbox.
This can be, for example, user's first name and last name separated by a dot, a department name, or any other text in Latin symbols. The name should be short enough to remember. It can comprise alphanumeric, dash dot and underscore symbols.
- Specify a password that mailbox owner will use for accessing his or her mailbox.
- Specify the settings related to the appearance of user's control panel, if desired: interface language, theme (skin), the limit on number of characters that can appear on custom buttons placed into the control panel by the mailbox owner.
- Leave the Allow multiple sessions check box selected to allow the mailbox owner to have several simultaneous sessions in the control panel.
- Leave the Prevent users from working with the control panel until interface screens are completely loaded check box selected.
This will forbid users from submitting data or performing operations until the control panel is ready to accept them.
- Make sure that a check mark is present in the Mailbox check box. If required, limit the amount of disk space that this mailbox and it's autoresponder attachment files can use. To do this, under Mailbox quota select the Enter size option and type the desired value in kilobytes. Click OK.
- To allow the mailbox owner to log in to control panel for managing his or her mail account, click Permissions, click the Select all shortcut and click OK.
Now, the mailbox is created, and a separate e-mail administration panel has been set up in Parallels Plesk Panel. To enter it, the mailbox owner should visit the URL https://your-domain.com:8443, type his or her e-mail address into the Login box, type the password for the mailbox into the Passwordbox, and then click Login.
Was this answer helpful?
To set up a mailing list: Go to Domains > domain name > Mailing lists. Click Switch On...
Setting Up Site-wide Preferences for Handling Mail to Nonexistent Users (Mail Bounce) When...
You can improve accuracy of spam detection by training the spam filter on the e-mail messages...
To switch on spam filtering for a mailbox: Go to Domains > domain name > Mail Accounts...
If you have accidentally made your spam filter learn a great number of spam e-mails as non-spam...